Country of Origin:
Occasional ASL article or scenario
Graal Magazine was a short-lived French gaming magazine published by Socomer Editions from 1987-1990. Its (French-language) content consisted mostly of role-playing related articles but also contained articles on wargames.
In various issues, Graal published the occasional article about ASL and allegedly printed 7 different ASL scenarios in various issues.
Six have been identified (help would be nice in finding the other). The scenarios identified to date have all been designed by Omar Jeddaoui, who did most of the ASL content that appeared in the magazine.
Given when and where these scenarios were published, they probably would not hold up to today’s standards.
- Graal #2 (December 1987). Jusqu’ Au dernier. Germany 1944 (Americans vs. Germans)
- Graal #7 (April 1988).
- Les Nids de Mitrailleuses. Poland 1945 (Soviets vs. Germans)
- Chasse au Tigre. Soviet Union 1944 (Soviets vs. Germans)
- Sus aux Mortiers. Soviet Union 1944 (Soviets vs. Germans)
- On L’Appelait Blietzkriegov. Soviet Union 1944 (Soviets vs. Germans)
- Graal #13 (January 1989). Mourir a Madrid. Spain 1936 (Republicans vs. Nationalists. This was later reprinted, exactly, and essentially as a curiosity, by Le Franc Tireur in Le Franc Tireur #6.