Country of Origin:
48-page magazine, including 10 scenarios as magazine pages
Tactiques #2, which debuted in June 1992, was much like its predecessor: a 48-page black and white magazine that came with 10 scenarios (as pages of the magazine).
Content includes a focus on Spain in World War II, with historical articles on Spain in World War II (including an article on the Spanish “Blue” Division that provides a suggested ASL TO&E), as well as articles on Leningrad and Finland. The issue also contains several articles on ASL tactics, including a general article on tactical tips and an article on MG use. It also contains an AAR of TAC6 (Contre-attaque à Villers-Bocage/Counterattack at Villers-Bocage) and several ASL tables translated into French for the use of French players.
The scenarios, as before, are a variety of actions:
- TAC11 Une danse avec la Reine / A Dance with the Queen. Egypt 1940 (British/Indians vs. Italians) (desert)
- TAC12 Commando Schenke /Commando Schenke. Soviet Union 1941 (Soviets vs. Germans)
- TAC13 La neige et le sang /Snow and Blood. Soviet Union 1942 (Soviets vs. Germans)
- TAC14 Entre le marteau et l’enclume II /Between the Hammer and the Anvil II. Soviet Union 1942 (Soviets vs. Germans)
- TAC15 La vallee du tonnerre /The Valley of Thunder. Soviet Union 1942 (Soviets vs. Germans)
- TAC16 Nettoyage d’ete /Soviet Union 1942 (Soviets vs. Germans)
- TAC17 Bren-guns /Bren Guns. France 1944 (French partisans vs. Germans)
- TAC18 May Day /Mayday! France 1944 (Canadians vs. Germans)
- TAC19 Champs de Noël /Christmas Fields. Belgium 1944 (Americans vs. Germans)
- TAC20 Triste bapteme / Sad Baptism. France 1945 (Americans vs. Germans).
Scenarios include one of the more popular Tactiques scenarios, TAC12 (Commando Schenke), which was later reprinted as an official scenario. Also worth trying are TAC15 (La Vallée du Tonnerre/The Valley of Thunder), TAC18 (May-Day), and TAC19 (Champs de Noël/Christmas Fields).
English translations of the scenarios can be downloaded here.
Leave A Reply