Country of Origin:
48-page magazine, including 8 scenarios as magazine pages; one page of hedge overlays (later reprinted in the ASL Journal as official overlays)
Tactiques’ sixth issue concentrated on the Normandy campaign with related historical articles, including one on the U.S. 29th Infantry Division. There is also a rules article on walls, hedges, and bocage, and a scenario reply/analysis.
Scenarios include one of the best and most-played Tactiques scenarios, TAC43 (Massacre au Paradis/Massacre in Paradise), as well as other good scenarios such as TAC44 (Drame Libanais/Lebanese Drama) and TAC46 (Des Roses pour Vandervoot/Roses for Vandervoort).
- TAC43 Massacre au Paradis / Massacre in Paradise. France 1940 (British vs. Germans)
- TAC44 Drame Libanais / Lebanese Drama. Lebanon 1941 (British/Australians vs. Vichy French
- TAC45 Rakkasan Butai / Rakkasan Butai. Netherlands East Indies 1942 (British/Dutch vs. Japanese) (air drop)
- TAC46 Les Demons des Glaces / Demons from the Ice. Soviet Union 1942 (Soviets vs. Germans)
- TAC47 Des Roses pour Vandervoot / Roses for Vandervoot. France 1944 (Americans vs. Germans)
- TAC48 Pris au Piege / Trapped. France 1944 (Americans vs. Germans)
- TAC49 Des Fauves aux Abois / Big Cats at Bay. Germany 1945 (Soviets vs. Germans)
- TAC50 Task Force Smith / Task Force Smith. Korea 1950 (Americans vs. North Koreans)
This is one of the better issues of Tactiques, with a number of interesting scenarios.
English translations of the scenarios can be downloaded here.